Rose Gold Drugstore Make-up Look

09 September 2015

One of the biggest colors in fashion and beauty right now is rose-gold. From watches, to earrings, to eyeshadow, rose-gold is the perfect in-between shade for days when you want a bit of metallic shine, but a bright gold shadow is a bit much. For this make-up look, I knew I wanted to use a gorgeous rose-gold shadow and keep the rest of my face fresh & simple. I only used one shadow to create this look - building the color up on my lids and subtly lining my lower lash-line as well.

BASE

mixed with
NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain

BROWS


EYES


LIPS


Because of its subtle warm-tone, a rose-gold shadow will look good on almost all skin tones. It's also a great color for transitioning from summer-to-fall, as it has a bit of summery shimmery and a bit of a reddish fall warmth. 

How will you be rocking the rose-gold trend this season?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment