Fashion Friday: How To Style A Denim Jacket

24 July 2015

How To Style Denim Jackets

Today's #fashionfriday post is all about how I would style a denim jacket in the summer. I recently received a hand-me-down Gap denim jacket from my mom, and I was trying to figure out what I could pair it with. Denim jackets tend to be a little stiff, so I think they look best when layered over soft fabrics that flow and aren't form fitted. I'm also a big fan of denim-on-denim, as long as the two shades are noticeably different.

In this set, I've paired a denim jacket with white jeans and a striped top for a casual day look, and with a color-blocked dress for a bright night look. I love how denim jackets automatically add an effortless vibe to any outfit - whether it's jeans and a t-shirt or a pretty shift dress. And if you really want to embrace the effortless look, roll up the sleeves and leave the buttons undone.

I love all things denim, so I'm excited about the new possibilities that a denim jacket creates in my wardrobe!

How do you like to wear your denim jacket?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment