Target Dollar Spot Haul

27 June 2015

The Target Dollar Spot is a dangerous place. Everything's only a dollar (or three), so it seems like such a good deal. But then you realize you picked up $20 worth of stuff before even really getting into the store!

But honestly, I LOVE the Target dollar aisle. They actually have a lot of cute craft and office supplies, and the selection is constantly changing.

One of my favorite things to buy is their $3 alphabet stamp sets. I love to stamp on tags, in my planner, or when I'm card making, so alphabet stamps and numbers are really handy. I also picked up another $3 set of stamps with cute greetings (I couldn't help it!). And also pictured are some sticky notes and flags. They're not the best quality, but you can't beat the price and they sure are cute!

 I then found these notecard sets... I really can't resist! I have always loved stationery and these $1 sets are so cute. There are 8 card and envelopes in each set, which seems to be the perfect amount - I usually send out thank you notes in small bunches, and don't want to send the same design to the same person multiple times! So small sets are ideal. 

Who else loves Target?! Or office supplies & stationery? I always love stuff that's cute AND functional. As Hannah Montana would say, it's the best of both worlds! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment