My Go-To Summer Outfit

22 June 2015

I love fashion. I love reading fashion magazines, keeping up with the latest collections and trends, and watching Project Runway. But as far as my personal style goes, I'm pretty simple. I tend to go for clothes that are comfortable, fit well, and make me feel confident.

In the summer, I'm all about ease. Being able to get dressed quickly is a major asset when getting ready for spontaneous outings. For the everyday, I almost have a uniform: denim shorts (generally from Gap or Old Navy), a white tee shirt (also generally from Gap or Old Navy), and leather sandals (check out my spring/summer shoe collection). If it's chilly, I'll throw on a sweater. That's it! I like to think it's simple, but still a little stylish.

my go-to summer outfit


What's your go-to summer outfit?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment