Spring 2015 Nail Polish Faves

16 March 2015


Nail polish trends seem to shift as often as fashion trends these days. Each season, new colors, designs, and styles are seen on the runway and red carpet. I'm not one to follow trends blindly, but I do enjoy finding inspiration from the color palettes, textures, and trends of each new season.

This spring, I've noticed an interesting, mixed color palette of pastels and brights. Bright apple reds and periwinkle blues, or mint greens with hot pinks. Neutrals, like army green and camel (think 70s earth tones), are also big for the upcoming seasons. 
I love Revlon's "Flirt" (250), a gorgeous lilac shade that works with both neutrals and brights. I've been obsessed with this color since last summer! I also love Revlon's "Ravishing" (675), a classic red that sits perfectly between the deeper reds of fall/winter and the neon corals of summer. 

For a barely-there nail look, Sally Hansen's "Almost Almond" (310) is the perfect choice. The formula is opaque enough to avoid the streakiness that some other light polishes create. Just one to two coats and you have a beautiful mani that goes with everything! 

I also want to mention Essence's Express Dry Drops - they are seriously the best! They are super affordable and dry nail polish so quickly. I usually place 1-2 drops on each nail after I'm done applying color, and sometimes I skip top coat! The drops leave your nails smooth and shiny and your cuticles moisturized. 

What are your favorite polishes for spring? I'm always looking for new colors!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment